A refreshing and delectable retreat, focused on preparing for your peaceful postpartum in refreshing and practical ways before your new bundle arrives.
Based on concepts from the First 40 Days and ancient cultural postpartum traditions we have put together a one day retreat for the pregnant mama who wants to refresh and renew herself physically, mentally and emotionally before birth and prepare for the most peaceful postpartum possible. We believe the arrival of a new baby is one of life's most precious and challenging moments and thoughtful preparation is essential.
You will walk away from this retreat refreshed, renewed and full of healthy, nourishing food, as well as practical tips, tricks and ideas to make the smoothest transition possible.
Who This is For: Pregnant Mamas (both first time and experienced mamas welcome!)
What is Included:
- Gourmet lunch, plus delicious and healthy snacks throughout the day
- A personalized postpartum plan (like a birth plan for bringing baby home!)
- Mindfulness, meditation and yoga for healing the postpartum body
- Comprehensive discussion of the Fourth Trimester & how to soothe your newborn
- Compassionate insight into adjusting to motherhood & bonding with your baby
- Practical ways to make your life easier
- Thoughtful conversations on topics such as self care, maintaining your relationship with your partner, adjusting to motherhood, and mental health
- Recipes for healing and milk production
- Physical recovery after birth
- Baby wearing, understanding newborn behavior, the 5 S's (How to Soothe a Crying Baby)
- How to access your community’s resources
- A goody basket to take home and enjoy!
- A personal postpartum visit from Gabrielle after your bundle of joy makes his/her arrival!